Support Jon's fabulous lacquer

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by cigarbennett, Nov 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Jon's fabulous lacquer does not work. You right click it and get the lil silver swirl pointer. But then it will not let you click the Helios amulet. Had to recharge the amulet on the work bench.

2. Bundin

Bundin Regular

You must use the lacquer on the workbench you put in the amulet, and you put there the laquer too and kombine...

3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Wrong. It does not work, It is as I said in my thread to support. Are you from support Bundin?

Let me add more details incase I am not clear. You put the amulet in the workbench and the lacquer. You get the red letter warning no recipe found. It will let you only use leaf's ad jerky to charge it.

If you click the bottle you get the silver swirl pointer like the gem of enchantment works. But when you click the amulet and it is a zero days it does not work.

Thank you Bundin from support I look forward to supports solution.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2021
  4. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello there . Indeed the said item doesn't work properly and it is a known issue for some time now. Please be patient and we will inform you as soon as we know of a possible solution or a patch that fix the issue;

kindest regards;
    Shine2