June: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Anyki, May 27, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyki

Anyki User

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

The June event schedule can be found here.

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I'm very confused by the values of the progress bar rewards for the Sewers event.

Progress bars 1, 4, 5, and 6 reward ~1.0 to 1.3 draken per unit of progress. Meh, but, ok. I could grind about 26 Painful runs with one of my alt toons, complete Bar 1, and buy a single row backpack expansion with the drakens earned.

Progress bars 2 & 3 yield 1.9 and 2.2 draken/progress, respectively. Reasonable? I could grind through Bars 1-3 and 1/2 of Bar 4 to earn enough draken to buy 9,999 wisdom, about 3/4 of a Wisdom level for my main toon. Hmm, maybe not worth 120 runs in the Sewers. Couldn't I drop ~that much wisdom killing a SND boss ~60 times?

Progress bars 7 & 8: ~0.1 draken/progress. What??? Who in their right minds would grind that many points for such pitiful rewards? Especially at the end of a very long event?

Is this a display issue with the progress bars, or a terrible joke BP is playing on us?

-=-==-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

CONCLUSION: I'll be skipping yet another event.

warwoolf99 and Alpaca like this.
  3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Another month without doing anything... event still bouring as always... more time for myself...thanks BP

See you

navelko likes this.
  4. kuwabaraz

kuwabaraz Forum Duke

The sewer event is bad and bad!

The base is missing and it is the drop of the keys!

Added to this is the usual unbalanced consumption of essences, of which the decline is very bad, two reasons that make it clear that it is not reproducible.

Progress bars now only give dragons a rating, it seems to me that the event has been cleared of everything.
    Now the shop is the event. So if you have the resources you can also avoid doing it and best regards.

From my point of view, a non-reproducible event, which has prizes or currency in the progress bar is the same thing.

Maybe I dedicate myself to the mini with the few resources I have from other events that I have skipped or almost. Here we are as usual.

5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Yeah, resources for essence are scarce, so essence is nearly unobtainable, and boss is thus not really farmable. The quest to kill boss 140 times is thus actually quite undoable... and somehow it is repeatable? Lol, most people are going to stay at 0 times repeated (including the first time).

And, while choosing own rewards looks like a good idea, it seems that here it was just an excuse to nerf the rewards. The set looks interesting, but it's probably nearly unobtainable. Other people have called it otherwise, but I'll just call it "Infested Sewers of Kingshill - Troll Edition". Grima is a big troll after all, just like Gnob, isn't she? :) :D :D :D

6. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I've dropped a few keys (several an hour) here and there from random mobs, but literally zero (0) from the rats in non-event dungeons. On test or live servers. On Normal through Fatal difficulty (i.e., I'm not playing Parallel World). The rats are simply an annoyance without any benefit to the player.

Elendel80, kuwabaraz and warwoolf99 like this.
  7. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Events with the new sistem reward with draken in all slot of reward is the best change. I was bored to make the same events with the same reward (pet/horses etc), now we can make the full events and we choose what we want or keep the drakens for another events/reward.

The sewers event is so bad, to end this event without the cloak from shop a good player with some years of playing this game and you need like 100k essence to end it (60-70 ander) idk if worth it. But, to be honest, this event have a good amound a draken as rewards per total.

I think i will enjoy Big Game Hunt if he wil have good rewards.

-----

When DTU will come again ?! Hope will be soon, bcs last time was in January, some time pass already..

Last edited: Jun 9, 2021
  8. ~Valiant~

~Valiant~ Forum Greenhorn

there are some quests that you need help from others like missions that you need to defend someone from different directions, and as a knight, its hard to finish this quest, then you cant get help from anyone, maybe you can make the quests more lone wolf players friendly.

an idea that i got is something that i saw on a different game and i dont know if its possible in DS, is being able to summon you other character in a short limited time once a day, it will also encourage players to play all of the slot and level up all heroes at the same time, plus it solves alot of solo players problem and make players spend so much more time in the game, and more game time more opportunities for the game to earn from players

9. EriduSerpent

EriduSerpent Forum Apprentice

The quest rewards suck, not worth the time and effort.
    I played DSO for around 5 years then deleted my account, came back a month ago.
    The game, quests and events are pitifully lacking now.

10. KulawyMao

KulawyMao Exceptional Talent

set from sewers event is bugged
    [​IMG]

dmg = 106 592
    +50% = 159 888
    but it is = 133 108

hits = 149 229
    +50% = 223 843,5
    but i hit = 186 351

so its +50% of primary stats but there isn't ath about primary dmg in the description

so its 2 ways
    1 its bugged = fix it
    2 there is wrong descriprion = who give me back my resources and time what i wasted for farm this set?

edit: wrong place

11. Nostalgiac

Nostalgiac Advanced

BP outdid themselves for this Big Game Hunt... 90% of time is waiting for maps to load... it's not that players don't want to play the game, they literally can't play even if they wanted...

navelko likes this.
  12. Thornmaster

Thornmaster Forum Apprentice

remove all your items and modifiers for dmg increasing with percentages and it will be OK - 50%.
    Percents don't multiply percents in this game.

TwiliShadow and ΣMiwel like this.
  13. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

As I said in the polish section, you have damage boost from bloodmage from the exp tree. You are complaining like everywhere, but you didn't check this simple fact. :D

silverseas likes this.
  14. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Just going to toss in a thanks for not cycling offers during this Premium day. It makes it much easier for me to buy what I want rather than having to pursue offers in between all my real life obligations.

aBDuLHaMiTHaN likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.