Just returned and got some questions

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by silverseas, Jul 3, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Hello, seems I'm back somehow. Got a few quick questions since I haven't had time to read through the forums to find every last detail.

Solstice stars can't be used in helmet anymore - so what kind of helmet gems, er, runes, are people using these days? What about the solstice stars themselves? I highly doubt a slow running speed is meta, so are these items basically junk now? Related question - how are mana based SW builds coping these days or is this a thing of history now?

Anyone using the Dark Corruption (Balor) set? Was always a pet project of mine that never made much progress lol...

"The Scroll of the Past" - I seem to recall this is an event item. Still useful or nah?

Potions - what are people crafting to use these days? Or buying? Or whatever you do...

Aaaand if people have anything else they wanna add for someone who's been gone for a year, go for it.

2. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Solsticestars are now JEWELS not RUNES! And they go in Ur boots!:) -also they can be upgraded to T2! Giving 14 mana and 345 HP each! (5 max)
    Im a mage and I still do my manybuild! (buffed im at 475 mana)

Not that I know of and I do know quite a few mages! ;)

Nope! I think that event is gone 4 good!:p

Yep! U can craft potions now, but the easy way is just buy them for gold! The best HP is 80%HP instantly and 10% HP 1 tick/sec for 10 secs!:cool:

I wouldnt go all out on crafting that requires cores as BP claims a contentexpansions is gunne be here in "some" months not years (if U choose 2 believe them! They havent excactly gotten more trustworthy in the Yr U have been absent!:);)) also opening cubes might be something I would not do ATM...

GL and WB! :D

Last edited: Jul 3, 2020
    silverseas and navelko like this.
  3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I see. I'm not holding my breath for an update, so I'll probably just continue to upgrade and craft as needed.

What are people tossing their andermants at nowadays? No more jesters...

4. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

Jesters was discontinued as BP finally discovered that underage kids are not allowed 2 gamble! (whats next? U cant rape and kill either?)

But personally I use andermants on events, but andermantdrop in the game is SO RARE now, U REALLY gatta think HARD before U invest in something! Like in the upcomming sewerevent Im gunna use some ander 2 buy drillheads if they prices on that is still reasonable, but use ander on ess or stuff like that? Uhmmmm NOPE!