Karabossa

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by 1stRoyale, Oct 15, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 1stRoyale

1stRoyale Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I'm farming 2 days the karabossa event! I don't know how many trees I have been killing! Maybe up to 1,000!! I have done the spider 10+ times!! Is there a bug with the unique items ? I'm referring to belt and shoulders !!!!

Thanks!

2. Wulfrym

Wulfrym Forum Apprentice

belt is easy obtainable if u just open 5keys chest, they fixed that ;) as for the shoulders..... i grinded 50 to 60 runs every event for few months to get those

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

It's all down to luck.

4. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Old Hand

lol,,, well remember after r220 and they got rid of the merchants. They said they would improve the drop rat. LMAO they lied. I have done every New moon event all different levels and nothing. I have never got the set, have got the breastplate a lot, few of the pauldrons. Neve have got the belt or Helm.. Now with the expansion coming waste of time to even try.

Good luck trying to get it when the expansion comes(sarcastic)