Keep or Dump Items From Last Event

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Talbor, Oct 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

I don't know if/when the last event will be back again, so I'm wondering if I should keep the arena chips & forfeit boxes I had left over since they eat up a lot of inventory space?

The amount of space some of these events require is crazy, lol!

2. Tronco_Vaaaa

Tronco_Vaaaa Forum Greenhorn

I keep the chips, the rest I throw in the trash

3. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

For some particularly annoying arenas (hello, Helios arena) I actually keep the forfeit boxes because I don't want to set foot in there ever again if I don't have to. I get enough that I can instantly complete that region's bar.

As for the rest, throw it. By the time one year passes, even if you're only playing 50% of the time like me, you can make your character lots more powerful, so you'll be less stressed for the next round of anniversary arena. On PW Bloodshed with the buff stacking on the chest, you only need around 3 runs per arena anyways.

oslecGar_022 likes this.
  4. Talbor

Talbor Active Author

Thank you! That help a lot because they add so many dumb things to eat up space, like those essence with a chance to light a firework, it drives me crazy. I still have crap from other events that I may dump as well. It'll be great to have space again :)

5. stacker99

stacker99 Forum Master

Just use these essences, they work.