Feedback Korea Sever Login Impossible 8 Hour

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Korean1, Apr 9, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korean1

Korean1 Forum Greenhorn

Korea Sever Login Impossible 8 Hour
    Official Announcements Silence, Administrator Silence
    General Forum Complain Burn
    Counseling Phone Down

2. ppuing

ppuing Forum Greenhorn

Yes it is.. I don't want to write this kind of thing but I can't bear anymore.
    I don't know how to communicate with Korean branch but I'll tell u sth.
    Today 9th of April 2:50PM(GMT+9) it is still not possible to access game server so there are lots of complainings in Korean Forum.

The thing really matters is there's any announcement of this situation from sb in charge of this.
    latest notification was written on 2 days ago about server maintaning check.

We don't know the reason why we can't access to drakensang and nothing was announced.
    Many users are worried about this and some of them are now in anger.
    They haven't told anything for at least 6 hours ,maybe even worse.....they even notice what's going on the game which is they are working for.

I seriously want 'head office' to let korean server under surveillance.
    There are so many incompetent things conducted by lethargic manager.

I tried to feel sympathy because korean office is just a branch ,has no power at all.(messenger)
    But looking on with folded arms and doing nothing without announcement, is unforgivable.

Plz read this and help us to let headoffice know how impotent the korean server manager enough to make korean user to resister foreign forum and write this pity thing.

thx for reading
    korean user who is very upset...
    -bbuing

-----MERGED-----

Yes it is.. I don't want to write this kind of thing but I can't bear anymore.
    I don't know how to communicate with Korean branch but I'll tell u sth.
    Today 9th of April 2:50PM(GMT+9) it is still not possible to access game server so there are lots of complainings in Korean Forum.

The thing really matters is there's any announcement of this situation from sb in charge of this.
    latest notification was written on 2 days ago about server maintaning check.

We don't know the reason why we can't access to drakensang and nothing was announced.
    Many users are worried about this and some of them are now in anger.
    They haven't told anything for at least 6 hours ,maybe even worse.....they even notice what's going on the game which is they are working for.

I seriously want 'head office' to let korean server under surveillance.
    There are so many incompetent things conducted by lethargic manager.

I tried to feel sympathy because korean office is just a branch ,has no power at all.(messenger)
    But looking on with folded arms and doing nothing without announcement, is unforgivable.

Plz read this and help us to let headoffice know how impotent the korean server manager enough to make korean user to resister foreign forum and write this pity thing.

thx for reading
    korean user who is very upset...
    -bbuing​

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  3. robin_korea

robin_korea Forum Greenhorn

I am a Korean player. From today's morning(about Korean time 8:00 AM) to present time(3:35 PM) we cannot play this game.

There is no notice concerning this problem in korean game forum now. We cannot contact anyone who is in charge of managing this game.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible. Now many korean players was disappointed this game's managing.

----------MERGED----------

I am a Korean player. From today's morning(about Korean time 8:00 AM) to present time(3:40 PM) we cannot play this game.

There is no notice concerning this problem in korean game forum now. We cannot contact anyone who is in charge of managing this game.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Last edited by moderator: Apr 9, 2016
  4. Firstly: hello and welcome to the DSO English Forum. You are welcome to post in the English forum, but you will also comply with our posting rules. Specifically: post in the correct section and do not spam our forum - make use of the "edit" function if you wish to add to your post.

We here at the DSO English Forum do not generally receive any status updates for any of the DSO franchise servers or for those managed separately. The BP DSO Support teams cannot even access the Korean server ACP (Admin Control Panel). But, if you let us know exactly what the issue is that you are facing - especially any error messages and codes - we will offer advice if possible.

5. ppuing

ppuing Forum Greenhorn

Sorry for that but at that moment..I thought Korean manager was a bug itself so I wrote like that,I can't understand how Eng forum reacts faster than Korean ond..the worst thing is there's any announcement yet(almost over 12hour I suppose)

6. No worries. Now... tell me what's happening with the Korean server. What error code/message are you getting? Is the whole server down or are just some players locked out? Have you tried accessing via both the client and a browser? Have you cleared your DSOClient temp folder and performed an IP-config/DNS flush?

7. ppuing

ppuing Forum Greenhorn

I don't know why I can't add image here by ctil+v so I'll send u an email with the image included.
    anyway it sais that 'sorry ,there's an unknown error occured.Try again plz'

that's all...

8. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.