Suggestion Label "Not in album"

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by ValkonGo, Aug 29, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

It is necessary?

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    97.1%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    2.9%
  1. ValkonGo

ValkonGo Regular

Good day.

I (like many others) have long collected a large collection of costumes, emotions and pets.
    Of course, I do not remember exactly what I have, and what does not.
    Every day, choosing the "Daily Deal", I have to open the album and check if I have a lizard of that breed, or not. This is very inconvenient and annoying.
    It would be much better if I saw the mark of presence / absence right in the "deal" window.

-- V.

[​IMG]

1vanka, piteris2, Akageshi and 2 others like this.
  2. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

I would put it on the items you already have, but overall is a good idea

3. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

Is a good idea!

But I think it does not make sense the game to offer you something you already have, should only come in the daily things we do not have, that would be logical, another sample that the marketing of the game has several flaws!

This is a constructive criticism. : D
    (Google translation)

4. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Good idea. Eliminating costumes, mounts, and emotes that are already owned would also be helpful.

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a reasonable proposal ... but knowing that i have bought Dragonbane costume 3 times when in fact I was needing the Jungle Crawler costume ... I am in big dilemma. Should i vote "Yes" or should i push the "No" button out of jealousy?

Bubble and MademoiselleCaramel like this.
  6. Galvard

Galvard Forum Mogul

Bubble likes this.
  7. Testador

Testador Junior Expert

The logical thing would be that what we already have will not appear again.

Simple and logical! ;)

jeffzrx likes this.
  8. ghostmagicus

ghostmagicus Forum Pro

Doesnt seem a good ideea for me , if i buy all missing items in few weeks after that i will loose my anxious and suprise checking every day what items apeared at dayly deal; labeling i consider to be good ideea.

9. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there heroes,

Your suggestion has been forwarded to the development team, once 95% of your votes agree with this suggestion.

Cheers.

Bubble likes this.
  10. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I had to go dig this thread up again and say I throw in my support. I've been waiting for good daily deals to have an excuse to spend anders to open gem slots. It's been... weeks? It's annoying when you've collected the majority of the collectibles, but are only missing a few key things.

heror likes this.
  11. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

good proposal, i'm on board

12. piteris2

piteris2 Regular

I think I have just cast the decisive vote (+95%)!

13. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

A good idea that should have been in the game from the very first day DD was introduced.

Also, following the same logic, why not having the album symbol in shop interface too? For the same reason...

jeffzrx likes this.