LAG for a semi-decent PC and MOL/Razer SHOP bug/error.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BeardWeird, Feb 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BeardWeird

BeardWeird Forum Greenhorn

LAG INGAME
    I have played DSO back when it was a browser game in friendster or FB. Cant remember. The only thing I remember was, things are working 100% fine. And now...:/ I LAG as hell even if I have a semi-decent rig.

MY RIG:
    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 / SSD: 500Gb NVME M.2 / GPU: 5500XT 8Gb / RAM: 16Gb
    Internet: 300mbps Fiber

I never lag in any game..
    EDIT

So.. what did I miss? Is there a sort of optimization for this to make the map load faster?
    I did the delete %temp%. Same. I played around with COMPATIBILITY>Win8..Win7.. No luck. Tried ExitLag..NOP.. not helping at all. Still the same.. HELP?

MOL/RAZER Gold(INGAME)
    No matter how many times I've tried, the checkout page is broken and doesn't load the confirmation purchase. Cant do any other option except this..

I think it would be better to use an ingame credits. And We can buy credits using those payment gateways you supported. Just IMO

--MERGED--

I manage to work on the PAYPAL payment INGAME. The trick is to COPY the URL when the window loads up as you're about to pay, then load it in microsoft edge browser(not working well with other browser as I test it).

Now.. the most annoying thing is... after 4days of playing drakensang.. This game becomes a P2W 100%. For 3days I've spent about 100bucks already just to get by leveling... I am forced to buy essense to speed up leveling and to hunt for a BETTER WEAPON but Im stuck with the Premium weapon(set) in the shop. The loot is awful... Lots of blues and les orange ones. I missed the days where we can buy weapons in shop and craft them as you level. Those were the FUN days..

People arent friendly or maybe they speak different language and dont understand me.

I missed the old DSO, I will give this 1 more week then if things are still EDIT(drop wise), then no reason to stay.

Last edited by moderator: Feb 5, 2022
    Tronco_Vaaaa and aBDuLHaMiTHaN like this.