lag problems

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Witluks, Feb 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Witluks

Witluks Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

since 2 days i have a problem: when i move my mouse ingame WITHOUT clicking, its causing some fps drops and the image is freezing. Everything is fine when i dont move the mouse or move the mouse while clicking(left or right clic)

do anyone has a soluce?

Thanks

2. MisterNoob

MisterNoob Advanced

Do you have Nvidia graphics card? Then downgrade the drivers to old ones. I am testing now 457.09 if it works fine, let you know here, if not.

DEFACK likes this.
  3. Witluks

Witluks Forum Greenhorn

thats probably it, i have a nvidia card yeah and updated it few days ago. let me know if everything works well after a downgrade, gonna try some things in my side :) thanks for answering

4. Eyehategod

Eyehategod Forum Greenhorn

same problem to me since they made an update, I tried everything and nothing helps. I can play normally for like 1 hour, then I have to restart PC.

5. DEFACK

DEFACK Forum Greenhorn

Downgrading NVIDIA gpu driver on ¨version 457.09¨ worked just perfect :),.. problem solved, thanks alot! :)

6. Eyehategod

Eyehategod Forum Greenhorn

I did the same and looks fine now, hope so it will stay like that. Thanks a lot!