LAG

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by O.sy, Jan 2, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. O.sy

O.sy Forum Apprentice

Hi DSO,

I've been experiencing alot of lag lately. Thought it might be my laptop but tried everything with it and it wont help. I had XP cus it ran smoother but the lag occurred as well, formatted it to Win7 64-bit same, Win7 32-bit same...
    Its not like a normal lag, it comes and goes on specific moments, for example when im in group, i tend to get it more often then soloing a map. When too much goes on on the screen it will lag, the lag continues for like 5-10 min then it drops to normal, after 10-15 min normal, lag will occur again for 5-10 min... Clearing DSO folder wont help nor cookies etc.... Any suggestions?

Thank you,
    Ossy

2. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Anyone else suffering from this? I've heard a few whispering from the support that players are having lag like issues (ghosting, jumping etc)

3. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Whispers?, really? -.- i thought (because its not fixed for a long time) that this is a normal thing in this game... Desecrated sanctuary normal/hard lags as hell, ghost monsters in maps: Wild Forest, Catacombs, Crypt of Kings, PW Q3 Catacombs (also hooles in walls) , PW Halls of Death. The only improved is that they removed ghost players in pvp (as far as i experienced). And no, i wont post any pics because those issues are so long around that they needed to fix for this time. Sorry for arogant response, i know that you do not have anything to do with this.

4. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

I've been experiencing ghosting in both dungeons and pvp for a while now, and the lag comes and goes often. And yes the most terrible of the lag monsters is the one found in Des Sanctuary, really hope that gets fixed.

5. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Same thing on grimmag for me in last 2 - 3 days

6. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

I dont know if its all the parallel worlds but last i was in grimmage, i exited through the doorway instead of using teleportation and got send to the darbmoor. And sometimes when entering grimm PW, it sends you to grimm normal. Ps sorry if its off topic, might be affecting the lag too so i added this.

7. Callisto

Callisto Forum Pro

Servers?

8. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Grimmag.

9. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

Similar problems also on Heredur... prolly on every server ?

10. Marce

Marce Junior Expert

Tengan server for me

11. Alright

Alright Forum Apprentice

Tegan. I have been lagging so much at Gorga.

12. O.sy

O.sy Forum Apprentice

Agathon as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.