Bug Larcenous Dark Dwarves

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by cigarbennett, Sep 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Dracanian Anniversary Festival – Larcenous Dark Dwarves

The Dark Dwarves are back and want to spoil the fun by stealing Phestos’ Crystals of Truth, so you must stop their evil plans!
    · You will find them in seven dungeons (on difficulty Painful and higher):

o Rootrock Cavern
    o Stonekeep
    o Hailstone Mountains
    o The Gleaming Mountains
    o Mount Suvius
    o Cradle of Death
    o Treasure Cave

· The dark dwarves will be marked on the mini-map with a skull icon and red dots.
    · The progress will be scaling with the difficulty:

o Painful: 20
    o Excruciating: 40
    o Fatal: 60
    o Infernal: 80
    o Merciless: 100
    o Bloodshed: 120

· There is a chance, that the Dark Dwarves will drop Community Coins or Dragon Bones when using the Anniversary Event Attire.

So where is this dwarf thing you briefly mention in the patch notes. Is it bugged/glitched and not going to happen????? I have done all seven maps and nothing. Is it a bug that BP will do a hot patch and fix? Or is the event pretty much over after 3 days?

Selene-Rip likes this.
  2. Marsicanus

Marsicanus Forum Veteran

I don't think it's a bug.
    Most likely they will be mini that have yet to be activated like in Anniversary 2018.

See 2018 mini [​IMG]

Any official news would be greatly appreciated

So nothing new...

Selene-Rip likes this.
  3. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

... I found some info about progress:
    https://dsofun.com/en/larcenous-dark-dwarves/ :cool:
    Strange, but this year we not have a guide about Anniversary Event and this mini and dates, no info posted except in patch notes.
    And developers "living" in Discord , not in forum, so u can found answers faster in official DSO Discord.

Selene-Rip likes this.