Suggestion Leader mode

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Phyrix, Mar 2, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

There are champions and leaders
    then there is hordes
    Why not make a mode where all monsters have leader or champion boosts.
    1 Players will want to play this for drops
    2 It will be more of a challenge than just adding another tier.
    3 I think people who want to craft will play this mode the most

2. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

And add 167 more pages to the inventory))

3. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

It would be easier than inf3 atm, since minibosses (except those like Razgul, the Evil Miller etc) have weaker attacks than common mobs ...

4. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Well I think leaders will deal much more damage in mobs and be a lot harder either way leader monster mobs is something anyone would like and they die harder.
    Also think about this leader mode in different tiers iow there is a toggle for leader mode or not all the way up to inf7 whenever that comes also with varholm and blackborg leader mode is a toggle.

5. UndergroundKiller

UndergroundKiller Forum Expert

You said
    and one of those kind of minibosses (I don't remember wich one :oops:) is weaker than random mobs, except for their HP.

6. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

To be honest I dont think leaders deal less physical damage, it just feels like they do due to them not being a mob attacking you, however they deal elemental damage too, many players hate the fire and acid mini bosses, now imagine a horde of those

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.