Support "% less mana" negative effect

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Filip247, Dec 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Filip247

Filip247 Forum Apprentice

Is this normal? If so, how can I get rid of this? Do I really need to wait x minutes just to be able to play again?
    [​IMG]

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Happens when you play in Merciless (and likely Bloodshed) mode too, and get touched by those yucky little "Quick Death" or "Debilitating Death" critters. And leastwise... I haven't found any way other than just idling for half an hour... or going to farm some low level place where I only need a single fireball to take out everything.

3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Which i think is incredibly stupid. I would kinda understand you get this buff as punishment when you die from them, but killing them resulting in 60% less HP for 30min seems very dumb to me. (and its not like theres only 1 of 'm, so you can ignore them....)

Im really trying to understand certain changes in this update, but i simply cant.

4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Agreed. I think the way this debuff is applied needs to change. If BP can make my XP buffs expire in real-time, then they can make this debuff expire in real time too. This game is completely unlike other ones where there are life skills or AFK mode. There is no such thing and the social aspect of this game is weak to say the least. Therefore, there is no justification to punish players with 30 minutes of idling in town.

FAALHAAS likes this.