Feedback Lesser Run of Regeneration

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by JPDayz, Mar 2, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you think this rune is correctly designed for the current version (lvl55 expansion)?

1. Yes

33.3%
  2. No

66.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPDayz

JPDayz Forum Apprentice

[​IMG]

Hello everyone,

I don't know if many people got this gem, but it was given in the level 55 chest (leveling chest, not related to the current event chest). This gem effect it's to regen 0,03% of your HP per second. This effect is just unreal, i'm a dwarf with 17k hp and this rune if you do the math it will regenerate 5 points per second.

How can this rune be useful? It should regen at least 0,30% or even more. The monsters deal way more damage than before and our resists got lower (or at least harder to reach above 50%). On Infernal difficulties this rune will be a joke for sure.

What's your opinion?

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Runes already exist that offer 20 HP per second regen (onyx skulls). A free gem that you get just for reaching lvl 55 shouldn't be stronger than a gem that took several events to get (3x 8 regen/s gems). In my opinion, 0.03% is perfectly fair.

3. mjmuju

mjmuju Junior Expert

I don't know... Just don't use it then. Or sell it. 1 gold, huh?
    There's so many bigger problems other than this to worry about. :D

4. Universeea

Universeea Advanced

At least you got one, everyone who was 50 before those level chests where handed out every 5 levels does not have one. But that's good newer players get something old players don't for once.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  5. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

A couple of things to consider 1) That rune can be crafted to a higher value. Meaning more will like be available as event progress rewards or some such thing in the future (maybe it's even an eventual replacement for the skull onyx?) and 2) Character HP are going to go way higher than what we are used to.

Given the above that rune seem reasonable to me.

Actually the cutoff was around level 20 or completing any Grotto quest in Kingshill. I have a bunch of unused accounts with lower lvl toons that I tried to get this chest :D

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

_Baragain_ likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.