Suggestion Let inventory be more free :|

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by WrPink, Feb 23, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. WrPink

WrPink Forum Apprentice

hello there,
    in last update some spaces added for cores and other things ...
    i think there should be some spaces like that for essences ...
    and every other thing that is just takes our inventory spaces ...
    IDK like spirit stones, keys of power, passages, potions and other things ...
    what do you think?

Javah likes this.
  2. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

in my humble opinion, any item now present in my inventory could perfectly find a better place into a bag similar to that of the ingredients :rolleyes: in order to have all the available slots free to harbor the drop of the maps :D

What else could I think? :)

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

One of the key aspects of almost any A-RPG is space management. You have what you have, so either open more space, or, if you've opened everything, manage what you have better.

I am a hoarder and literally have six pages of items that I'm working on crafting with, a page full of essence and cubes, and a page of gems and consumables. I have one page of actual inventory for farming. I'm fine with this because I recognize that I have plenty of space, and it is my fault that I have so little room for drops. But, I can manage this because I use the peddler to sell on the go.

Especially since we just got all our cores moved out, I don't think we need another freebie bag... maybe after another couple months we'll be due for a page IX to be added for purchase, but a whole new bag for consumables that are used on a daily basis and are the user's responsibility to manage... nope.

ΣMiwel likes this.
  4. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You have to admit though, that ninth non-premium page would really be of big help.
    We haven't had a new page in like 3 years.

nikatar likes this.
  5. IKILLGIANTS

IKILLGIANTS Active Author

Just give it some time,soon the essence stack will dry out and with jester gone inventory will be free and happy

nikatar likes this.