Level up Box

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by YgBpt, Nov 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. YgBpt

YgBpt Forum Apprentice

I wanted to ask about my level up box.Ive player with different characters and all of them had level up box but right now im playing with a Dragon Knight that hasn't got leveling up box which in most cases contained exp buffs

2. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

This may be obvious, but ... only the first character you create on an account receives the level up boxes. The 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc., toon on the account does not get those chests.

3. bibere

bibere Someday Author

Hi dkarl,
    this is not true.
    For me from the 4 new characters created in the last small character event
    2 received (dwarf, ranger)
    2 did not receive (dk, mage)

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

I misspoke: 1 toon per server per account will get the level up Adventurers Chests. I have one account on live servers, with 4 toons on Tegan, 5 on Grimmag, and 4 on Werian. One of the 4 toons on Tegan has been receiving the Chests; one of the 5 toons on Grimmag gets the Chests; and 1 of the 4 on Werian receives the Chests. I have one of each of the 4 classes on Werian; only the first toon created on that account, an SM, gets the Chests; that toon was created after the Rising Heroes event ran.

It's the same on test server: I have two accounts there, one with 5 toons and the other with 4 toons. Only one toon per account get the Chests on Stablebuild.

Hopefully a few other players will chime in about their experience with Adventurers Chests.