Linux mouse problem

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Scientyk, Sep 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Scientyk

Scientyk Forum Greenhorn

Hello, I'm looking for help with my mouse problem on linux(xubuntu) when i launch Drakensang my mouse is invisible and the right cursor (glove or arrow) sits in one place and doesn't follow my mouse.I still can start the game or look on settings but its impossible to play it when you don't see your cursor where it should be.
    Does anyone have that kind of problem/know how to fix it?
    Or maybe can i force on Drakensang client to use my system mouse?

2. Coffey

Coffey Forum Greenhorn

While this is not a fix but a work around that i use is pressing the default space bar (Keyboard Setting-Highlight Mouse Cursor) to echo the mouse pointer position as i play. When its pressed a swirling circle appears where your mouse cursor actually is and stays visible for a second. It takes a while to get used to it but it works well enough to play by pressing it once a second or when otherwise neecessarry.

As i am used to this now i can say that i am able to play almost as well as i used to and hardly notice it as a problem anymore.

3. Eur0ys

Eur0ys Forum Greenhorn