Loading screen deaths

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by FAALHAAS, May 4, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

I got so frustrated i clicked [x] to close the game after countless deaths before my loading screen was finished. Used lots of revives simply cus theres a cluster of enemies at entrances who attack me before i loaded into the map.

Thought this was fixed months ago?

Why does it feel like you guys used a backup setting/values whatever its called from a year ago? Drops are really bad, progress is really bad and this loading screen crap is back aswell...

Doing a great job in annoying/frustrating your players this way :(

2. ~Providence~

~Providence~ Junior Expert

Even if they can't fix it, at least a safe zone around entrances/exits on every map would be a great thing. Most maps have that, where it shouldn't be possible for mobs to spawn near entrances, i don't know why some maps are exceptions to this. I too did die quite often on certain maps, maybe it's to make players feel bad for not having premium to revive. :D

kaligolas and Elendel80 like this.
  3. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Im so sure certain spawns were moved a bit away, till a couple days ago....maybe ive been dreaming.