Support Login Help

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by treall, May 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. treall

treall Forum Greenhorn

(This may be a question that's already been answered, but I didn't see it so I'll apologize in advance if it has.)
    I have been playing DSO for some time now and have enjoyed it immensely. I've playing through my web browser and accessing the game through the syfygames website. Unfortunately, for whatever reason, the browser version has become VERY glitchy of late which has detracted from my overall enjoyment of the game. In an attempt to remedy this, I decided to download the direct game client (didn't know it existed until recently). My question is this, seeing as how I log into the game via a 3rd party is there any way I can get my login information so I can use it in the direct client and continue the game/character(s) I've already started or will I have to start all over again from the beginning?

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You can't get your login info. You will have to play from start.
    If you are playing for a month or so ... it is better if you start a new account without 3rd party. I have a friends who are playing via 3rd party and none of them was able to get their pass. Only users who were playing via Facebook (long time ago) ... and I think yahoo (I am not sure) were able to get their passwords.

Darwarren likes this.
  3. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

First the thin client is only for non 3rd party venders. I don't see very much gained from the thin client ecp when people can not run java. Since you able to get to the game then java is not a problem.

There are posts in the forum that you can read that will help flush out some of the problems in your browser maybe.

https://board-en.drakensang.com/threads/technical-faq.60420/

4. treall

treall Forum Greenhorn

*Sigh* That's what I thought. Thank you both for your help. MegaNuker, I'll take a look and see if anything in that thread helps.

5. @treall If you have trouble finding what you need in the Tech FAQ section, please define exactly what you mean by "VERY glitchy", and we may be able to help you diagnose and alleviate the issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.