Lost amulet from the lagged event map

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ανδροειδες, May 14, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ανδροειδες

Ανδροειδες Forum Greenhorn

I repost it here because I try to find help but technical support don’t exist anymore and no one answer.

Greek technical Support don't respond (6 days later and no answer) ,
    i lost my Amulet in the spring event map after missclicked in LAGGED MAP , i have sent a msg to support but it look dead....

Is there another way to get my amulet back? i spend 6 months to craft this amulet with all gems and opals at high end value and i lost it because of the LAGGED spring event map that everything is freezed but the mouse operating as usual and missclick everywhere like nothing happened at all dropping out of our gear valuable items (***?).

Is the game dead already ??? After all the freezes and Lags now we are out of technical support??? Anyone help me i am disappointed . Thanks

--MERGED--

Sorry now is 8 days later without an answer , I believe my hard earned amulet is lost for ever now . Even if someone see the msg and answer I believe it’s impossible to find it after 8 days. 8 days when it’s supposed to answer in hours .

so the game have no technical support anymore , lags and bugs everywhere, need 2 minutes to open a map etc

well done

Last edited by moderator: May 14, 2022
  2. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi @Ανδροειδες

Unfortunately, we cannot help you on the forum. You'll need to wait for response from your Support Team, they're surely doing the best they can.

Since we cannot help you here, I'll be closing the thread. Thank you for your understanding.

Good luck!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.