Low fps issue

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by forming, Nov 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. forming

forming Forum Apprentice

I have a pretty good system for this game. I have RTX3050TI graphics card and R5 5600H processor. So this is more than enough for the game, but on some maps the FPS goes below 30 or I have the same problem when there are too many monsters on the map. Is it just me, or are the optimizations of this game really bad?

2. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

There is nothing wrong with your system.DSO is based on an ancient graphics engine,which was mangled even more by some noobs programmers.CPU usage is insane for such an old game and memory leaks are all over the place.

3. forming

forming Forum Apprentice

So, I'm not the only one having this problem right? There doesn't seem to be a solution either. Incredible

4. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

If I'm being honest it's not new that there may appear some connection problems, but it's definitely gotten better over the years.

5. forming

forming Forum Apprentice

this is not a connection problem

6. Mazikeen

Mazikeen User

Hello, please contact the support if you're having some issues with the game.

Kind regards.