Machine in Professor Jullov's laboratory

Discussion in 'Test Server' started by EmilyRose, Nov 27, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

Critical hit and essence don't work on machine like in pvp, but we consume it if we use.
    Bug?
    [​IMG]

gbit likes this.
  2. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

I assume that it is intentional as this mechanic has been applied in R226_6 version.

3. EmilyRose

Nice
    How many time we need to destroy the machines in inf4?
    I can accept that critical hit doesen't work, but not essences.
    PvP is in normal mode not inf1 or inf4, here we are in pve.

gbit and DreamWill like this.
  4. gbit

gbit Forum General

Hello @couda22, sorry if I ask you a question: Do you know if the activation time of the baby machines in jullov's lab is the same of r226_5 (I'm referring to your time table posted in another thread).
    Thanks in advance for eventually answer.

5. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

I do not like this mechanics either.
    The drop on Inf4 is (?? was ??) 1k so I guess you can squeeze it to 33 or 34 rounds if you farm all entrance in advance and if you go in strong group of 5 players and do all the rounds within 3 hours using the event attire obtained by a quest.

EDIT - just checked it on TS: it is really bad. You deal almost no damage to the bomb machine (at least DK does). I believe that even the strongest groups will not be able to do Inf4. I guess that most players will skip this event.

@gbit - as far as I know the activation times are still the same. But I have not checked it practically.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    gbit likes this.
  6. gbit

gbit Forum General

Thank you for the reply.

7. EmilyRose

I tested mod1, mod3 and inf4.
    In inf4 only the first machine because i haven't a good pg for this mode and i realized that the machines are the same in every mode, only the monsters are adapted to the mode.
    Nothing works on machine, we are like in pvp against it.
    I think it is good if it will be in this way.
    :)

couda22 likes this.