Macro Users

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by TrashPvPclickers, Aug 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrashPvPclickers

TrashPvPclickers Forum Greenhorn

Hello ppl :/
    I have one question about PvP macro clicker users.
    It's that allowed to use or what? Every EDIT player use this... In 10 players, 9 use macro.
    If is not allowed, can we report them somewhere??

Last edited by moderator: Aug 27, 2020
    darkmurillo likes this.
  2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello @TrashPvPclickers,

Usage of macros, autoclicks, bot programs, etc are not allowed. You can report them to support, along with whatever reasonable evidence you have. You are not allowed to report them here on the forums as we don't permit witch hunts here.

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. Strit555

Strit555 Forum Apprentice

Really?
    Seriously all players stop write and just looking this EDIT foroum only for upcoming R
    Check how many posts , threats,reports have this foroum about the macros and autoclickers in game.... All stuff of this this game under this situation (2 years players report this ) is for leave the job
    Is not personal ..just iam tired to watch the EDIT from team of drakensang here , even worst for this 2 people who make the live who dont know even how this game work.

2 years now we play like this... Its like the bugesang say to us use the EDIT macro to play the game bcs we dont care about this...

true? e?

Last edited by moderator: Aug 27, 2020
    darkmurillo and jackoneill1976 like this.
  4. Anyki

Anyki User

@Strit555,

Please watch your language here on the forums.

I understand your frustration as I am also a player. However, change has always been slow to come to this game. The moderator team has forwarded player concerns and will continue to do so, but we have no power to directly punish players.

As this thread clearly has reached the end of its useful lifespan, I will close it.

Cheers,
    Anyki

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.