Magic Missile not working properly

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by gastonp74, Oct 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gastonp74

gastonp74 Forum Apprentice

Magic missile is not working properly when enemy is stuck to me. I can shoot the missile but it does no damage. It's realy exasperating.

jmpessanha and masterleandro1 like this.
  2. jmpessanha

jmpessanha Active Author

This error is as old as Bigpoint's inability to resolve it. It's a picture of DEV Team's efficiency.
    Forget it! It's been reported a few thousand times. :D

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Almost 2.5 years of play on my SW, Sirius8lack, and I don't think I've ever experienced it.
    Could you expand on what you mean by "stuck to me"? Maybe include a picture?

4. jmpessanha

jmpessanha Active Author

@TwiliShadow

stuck to me = When the monsters are close magic missile does not cause damage.

5. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

Yup I can confirm this as I have been playing with a spellweaver at times
    when a monster is within a certain range of sw they do no damage to the monsters
    theres also a few zones in the game where you deal no damage
    example 2 stones in varholm at the top
    in stalgard if they stand over a pipe no one can damage them
    in blackborg the first entry corner if one of those gnome menders land there you cannot kill them
    pw grimmagstone the top turn corner where its a sharp corner that sends you right then left
    if a ranged skeleton stands there a dk cannot damage it
    the list will probably expand into infinity

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

It's always good to illustrate your issue :) We'll have the pleasure to report it as many times as needed.

We'are aware of this issue and we are reporting it, including for some other skills.

Thank you for your support!
    Cheers.