Magma Cloak

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by (_)prozin(_), Mar 29, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. (_)prozin(_)

(_)prozin(_) Forum Greenhorn

sorry for the lousy english, i've been going to the infernal herald 1 a week, it’s already 4k of keys and nothing to drop the scale, i am already frustrated with that, i would like to know the drop rate of this item and if it really drops?

Serves: Agathon

Nick: Rresende

2. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

It drops yet the drop rate is the most rng thing i´ve ever seen in this game. There are some who got 3 skins after 15 runs and there are some such as yourself who spent thousands upon thousands of keys and get nothing. My only advice is keep trying it will drop eventually maybe at the end of your life but it will

sargon234 and -VIVERO- like this.
  3. KingsGambit

KingsGambit Forum Expert

Well it can't be most rng - i understand it as lowest - as lootrates in DSO are in brackets and lowest one was definitely used before.

For sure it drops. My rough guess it's 0,4% but may be 0,2% and 1% as well.

4. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Most likely the 0.2 or 0.4 in the brighter version of this world

5. StaidAffect

StaidAffect Forum Greenhorn

You are talking about keys, so does the scale drop in PW or just in the normal dungeon ?

6. Twenkyes

Twenkyes Junior Expert

Lol i got me cloak o 4 herold q7

7. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Everywhere but only the random mob drops which are quite low and not sufficient to feed the event