Support Mail address problems

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by masteredy2, Aug 24, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. masteredy2

masteredy2 Forum Apprentice

I've made my account few years ago and sadly i can no longer remember the password of the email address my account was made on.
    I tried to get the address back several times before but i made it back when i was younger and i can not remember neither the password nor the security questions.
    I was silly enough to think that my account is safe even without the mail address.
    The problem is that someone found out my account's password ( i'm 100% sure , cause i find some little changes from time to time ,items moved to other slots etc...).
    I would like to change my password , but for that i need access to my mail address which seems to be impossible , so i would like to talk with someone from the staff and be able to prove that i am the real owner of the account and ask for a password change and eventually a mail address change too.
    If this is the wrong topic pleas let me know and i shall post another thread in the right one.
    Sorry for my English btw

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is why the browsers have "bookmarks" and "saving options".

3. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@masteredy2

You need to contact the support, there is nothing we can do about it here on forums.
    See my signature for the support link.

Cheers.

Closing the Thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.