Main Quest has disappeared

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Yulka1980, May 4, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

I am level 100. In my journal I have no main quest, I only have side quests and I can´t find anybody with a yellow exclamation mark, but something is missing because I have no entrance to the Elysium Dungeon. It´s still locked. All the other destinations are unlocked.

If anybody knows where I can find the main quest and who gives it, I will appreciate any information.

Thank you

2. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

one of my guild has the same problem....would appreciate some help with this!

3. Anyki

Anyki User

What was the last main quest you can recall doing? If you can't recall it, I would suggest going to the drakensang.com website, logging in and submitting a ticket to support so they can examine your account.

Cheers,
    Anyki

4. Yulka1980

Yulka1980 Forum Apprentice

Two guys in the spanish forum said it has to do something with John Singlair and the Sargon event once a month. I did get a Mortis mark and didn´t know where it came from.