Main Quest: The Union of Two

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by jdxrtt2h45ge, Mar 6, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. jdxrtt2h45ge

jdxrtt2h45ge Forum Greenhorn

Hello everyone, I'm asking for a friend concerning a main quest. The Union of Two ( 1/2 ), at the end of this quest, we gonna have to face Balor ( and i guess his level is scaled on our level ). I'm a ranger so for sure i can finish this quest on my own with some strong essences in my possession. I was about to finish and killed the boss actually but I decided to stop and just leave, in hopes that maybe when my friend reaches this part of the quest, maybe we can go there together so I can help. Because, im no judger but I think rangers can pretty much do better compared to mages, when it comes to bosses ( normal ). So guys, I just wanted to ask, if you guys think we can go in and finish this specific quest together.

PS: This thing didnt work for the Agathon Alliance Hall before. I finished the quest in one go, while my friend had to increase her level like 5 times before being able to do it alone. But who knows, maybe there were some changes. Please let me know tqtq

2. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Oh I did that quest.