make all items stacks unlimited

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Arr, Aug 10, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

im not sure if this could have any negative effect but,.
    would be very usefull to remove limits on items stacks,
    and since we would get so much free inventory space they may remove 1 inventory tab (dont need to rembolse inventory expansion andermants because we will not lose any space, we could in fact gain some extra slots).. (i just realize there are only a few items that stacks in more than 1 pack so it wouldnt free that much space)
    inventory would be cleaner and its managment easier

Last edited: Aug 11, 2018
    Chandler333 likes this.
  2. From the latest update to the patch notes:
    I doubt that they will make things stack to unlimited.

3. Arr

Arr Forum Expert

unlimited i mean some big number like 99999
    but if its a big technical issue then 50,000 would be enough, thats close to infinite for most drakensang items

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

50k was enough for me. I went from 2.5 pages of essence to less than 1 page. VERY much appreciated. I am certainly not going to complain that it isn't unlimited.

Yogo likes this.
  5. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

I agree with you but still - it would be sooo cool , if the essences were moved to a separate Essence Bag which would free up even more space. Same goes for all the event bits and pieces - you know, the usual 28 or 40 slots crammed with stuff needed for different events. Just dreaming here. Dreams come true tho'...sometimes.

Shiro likes this.
  6. wildmonkey

wildmonkey Forum Apprentice

I dont even have 50 k essence xD so this dosent effect me at at all . I have been playing for a month im level 55 and got some tier 5 stuff already and gold leaderboards but still i dont get the essence that much even throught gambling.

7. Chandler333

Chandler333 Active Author

Excellent idea Arr, i hope they do that. :)