Make this an actual costume

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Akageshi, Jul 16, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Hi, a simple request today! :O

How about making this a real usable costume?

[​IMG]
    • Drops from a golden chest in Deeps of Demise.
    • Just like now in its temporary form, capes are not shown.

2. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

We'll probably going to see it when Dracania will be under a reptilian alien invasion.:p

3. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

I love this idea.

4. Haniball

Haniball Forum Apprentice

That's the ugliest costume ever. Think about something new and better. Isn't it enough that half the costumes in game are ugly?

alexto66 and MademoiselleCaramel like this.
  5. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

This costume is already in the game. You have it on in one specific, very small area at the entrance to Deeps of Demise.
    Why it's not obtainable as a permanent costume, I have no idea :/

Yea, which means never :/ lol

It's actually not my idea. I saw it on FB I think, long long time ago.

It's not ugly.

6. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

You get that costume only in the initial zone of Deeps of Demise because, I guess, you're in disguise since the quest giver is a Shadai qan (or something like that), wich usually are enemies in those maps.

As for making it a costume... Bleah! :confused: It's not really because it should be a snake, it is just ugly.
    But what's beauty and what's not are just a matter of perceptions.
    There could be a lot more cool costumes tho... If I have to suggest one I would like to see one similiar to San from Princess Mononoke, but that's just because I have white wolf :p

7. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

We need to look up japanese games for inspiration for costumes
    Beaches should be probably be a good location to hunt for costume concepts

8. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

I know. But there's no reason to have a costume model in the game that players wear for just a few seconds.

Idk what exactly you guys hate about this costume.

Oh yes! And put it on the fat male dragon knight character model :3

Or would you like Tifa?

[​IMG]

9. Iselda

Iselda Advanced

There are far more uglier costumes in this game ;) This one isn't my taste, but I'd like to see it as a regular one, so + ;)

10. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

At least with costumes, you get to decide to wear it or not and it doesn't affect gameplay. I TRULY hate the dead animal heads that my Ranger has as headwear. And if my Spellweaver wants to look pretty, she isn't going to do it with Dragan's horns whilst wearing the mini skirt they made out of Grimmag's robe.

I do however, agree with many that the Depths of Demise costume is pretty ugly. If we're supposed to be camouflaged as a snake, at least get a nice one with a pattern. We already have the green costume with the three eyes (I forget what it is called) if you want the scaly skin look.

11. Shiro

Shiro Padavan

The head part, at least imo

Nothing's better than a bearded dwarf wearing Misstruosity dress:rolleyes:

12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

I think they should make the "dress" the female mage wears a true costume in the game
    Do you agree with me? I do

13. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

Guys, let me repeat one fact:

This costume is already in the game.

If they make it obtainable as a permanent one, I'll be 0.5% happier with the game, it will be close to 0 amount of work for the developers, and you who dislike the costume can easily ignore its existence.

It's not like I've designed a new costume and now demand its implementation.

14. ChristopherPapakaliatis

ChristopherPapakaliatis Forum Apprentice

Hell yeah. Its the best costume in the game and you can't change my mind:p. Jokes aside, having it just for a few seconds at there is dum. Why not make it a permanent costume, which you have to wear before talking to the quest dude.

15. KuroNezumi

KuroNezumi Forum Greenhorn

It's nice, but... why not improve all costumes? For example, there are not enough nice dresses for female and some costumes are ugly whn dressed by a femal char...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.