making offhand items and 1h better

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by bezryl, Aug 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

an idea i had to maybe make 1h builds more viable to play compared to 2h, since now player can get max critical rate/dmg on 2h there is not much value in the critical on offhand items anymore

what about making offhand items increase the dmg skills do or change how they work like they are trying to do on these new capes..?

these could be new enchants and they could make uniqs with set values for end game

for example a spellweaver book, fireball or frozen sphere or lightning strike do 50% increased dmg or something

or something like exsplosive arrow 50% reduced concentration cost

the values are just an example i have no clue what values would be right

these new enchants could come on 1h weapons or offhands idk but i feel somehing like this is needed to make 1h builds actually viable compared to 2h

EDIT:1h weapons get the increased skill dmg/resource recuction enchants and off hands change they way skills work...? hmmm maybe something like fireball is now 2 times the size or chain lightning can now hit 5 targets instead of 3 ranger green arrow can now pierce all targets increased range of dragon knights skills idk just ideas

Last edited: Aug 1, 2019
    vegetadavid and Hetsunien like this.
  2. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

this might be a step in the right direction

3. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

+1