Map is Blank

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by sanran, Aug 23, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sanran

sanran Forum Greenhorn

he when i open the map i see the map but there are no icons or my indicator at all any fix for that?

2. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Commissioner

maybe you have an old graphic cards
    I remember when I started this game I had the same problem, but I tought it was normal.
    I didn't have the map but a white rectangle and I had to learn all the details of the area to proceed
    until I watched a video on youtube and realized that something was wrong with my pc -.-

MENTOL likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

But like how old? This game runs on D3D9, it's supported by all Intel HD Graphics (CPU-integrated), and 2005-ish dedicated GPUs.

Rather faulty, not old... or bad drivers... or broken D3D9 libraries... or some other random problem. But too old a GPU? Sounds improbable, it would have problems with 3d rendering first, and crap like a minimap second.

But what? Because certainly it wasn't just "too old".

4. EmilyRose

Have you never played with a computer from year 2000 ?
    I did, it was a gift from my school friend.
    This was my first computer and drakensang my first game ;)
    [​IMG]

ΣMiwel likes this.
  5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi @EmilyRose. I think this computer of you pic is older than 10 years ago that it's the age of this game... windows 98 or 95? i never had one like this i started to be interested in computers later

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

And you say it ran fine 3d but couldn't render the transparent map? Electronics will never stop surprising me, it seems... :D

EmilyRose likes this.
  7. sanran

sanran Forum Greenhorn

@EmilyRose i have very high end pc so please stop the trolling i have RTX 2080ti OC EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Aug 29, 2021
  8. EmilyRose

maybe this graphic card could be the cause of the problem.
    I did a research on the reviews of your graphic card and I found one very interesting ;)
    [​IMG]

Shine2 likes this.
  9. Eytyxiagr

Eytyxiagr Forum Inhabitant

i have same problem and that thay do in only with my big charactere guys he happent again about 2 years and thay make it onay day with one release