Feedback Materi Storm Q7

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MikeyMetro, Jul 20, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

So after finishing the grind in the Dragan event last weekend I figured I'ld jump in and play this thing today. After less than an hour and 2k progress I opted to watch some anime instead :D

The whole thing seemed rather pointless for me. Not an efficient way to get MF. No leaderboard points worth mentioning. (Since the point seemed to be killing the unique monsters fast I just ran thru M1, using the jump points, killing them and ignoring everything else.) The total amount of Draken rewards did not inspire me either.

Thing is I do not recall the last MF event being this way. That could be just my sketchy memory :p or perhaps my toon has just outgrown this thing :rolleyes:

I dunno. I might be missing something here. If so then some of y'all helpful forum folk can help me understand in this thread :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

2. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

I only did it some because was doing leaderboard and decided to work on that parallel at same time. ALmost everyone I know thinks the events reward are so bad that they will actually avoid the parallel. Might be worth the time if the materi reward was about 5 times as much. Takes massive farming to complete the event. I am at 3085 right now and have done it for over 2hrs. I am done now because I reached where I wanted in leaderboard.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  3. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

I remind it beeing this way for all the ther materi's storm event we got.
    They are just a "buff" over the normal farming, exactly like the monster hunting events.
    They give nothing that impressive to require specific efforts but are more a little price over the normal farming.

I got a chunk of Drakens during my normal farming and that's enough for me.

In the past events, the minis for the buff were deployed a bit "better" along the path for the next map so they looked "easier" to be farmed (or simple they didn't ruin at all the normal farmin), in the Q7 maps, most of all the first one, they force you to use different path from normal and that must be somehow inefficient but you could skip them and go straigh to the second map or just farm the closest to the optimal path.

MikeyMetro likes this.
  4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Q7 was one of the first gold reward points I did this leaderboard season. If they had done this event (the next one also since I am at gold on Q8 as well) at the beginning of the season it would have made more sense to do it.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

Yes, it is true.
    You can have it or just do something else ( like watching anime ). It's up to you.

Personally I do not figure this "event" out like a real event but something plus, something additional, something to have instead of a normal q7 farming, or not.
    You can have it or you can simply do other things.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.