materi trader

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by bezryl, Sep 8, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

please return the materi trader after killing the boss
    it is really unfair to new players, i myself bought alot of my uniqs from there on my main character but on my new one it seems sooo unfair with the garbage droprates

some people are not liked by the rng machine, yes we exist.

i would propose a restriction on it though, witch is its only available in painful mode.

this way noobs can get their desired sets within reason and slowly build them up instead of going crazy spending all of their resources killing a boss for god knows how long and still might never drop the crap

before with the traders people had a real goal in sight, spend x time farm x materi get item NO RNG it was a nice time

2. Spugna

Spugna Forum Apprentice

Yes. Those merchants were the only way for unlucky players to aquire uniques and hopefully build a set.
    They were balanced as well, because in order to buy the items you needed greater and greater amounts of materi depending on the difficulty, and there still was the bloody rng, so you could spend your hard earned materi on a 0% stats unique.. just as if the boss dropped them :(
    Not sure why they removed themo_O

cigarbennett likes this.
  3. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

It's been already told like 1000x times that traders will not come back, but every week someone has to create new thread and share his deep thoughts why they should be brought back. It will not happen. Face it.

4. bezryl

bezryl Active Author

to further make my point the issue im having with this ranger, i am up to now 9 NINE gloves without a single weapon from q7
    is my character bugged?

5. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

I doubt they will bring back the merchants. But I wish they would. Players at least could build a toon the way they wanted. Play the game the way they wanted 1h or 2h. With out the merchants you are at the mercy of their unfair drop rate. You are forced to play a toon that you do not enjoy playing. Or just quit the game all together.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2020