Max life possible

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by Destinyprotector, Apr 4, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Destinyprotector

Destinyprotector Forum Apprentice

Hi.What are items or uniques to get to arrive at 1 million or more life points for a war tank?Supposing attack speed armor resistance do not exist how can i reach 1kk life points with fast health recover. I was thinking to life keeper(sometimes earns 0,4% life,better than nothing),justice shield(32% extra life),2 artaya rings.Set cubes(50% extra life)is not the best i guess so like adornment+amulet of sea deep(10% extra life that should be given by medusa but i never found after infinite runs on normal mode).Keen is better 2/3 or 3/3?And remaining helmet,armor,shoulders and cloak(dragan spider set is not the best for max life i guess.I was thinking to bone coins sets like cloak desert tomb 1 item or deep sands 3 items but i am not convinced).Can u suggest me please?Only to reach max possible life.I put amethists everywhere and onyx to reduce skill cooldown. I try to craft all % extra life and on offensive items % decisive impact. Wisdom all on life points. Though question,isn't it?Thank you in advance.
    Edit: you can close thread

Last edited: Apr 8, 2020
  2. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Bud we can craft these days
    Just get dual artaya cube set full plat hp shield full plat rings full plat amulet full plat helm and so on
    Just platinum lines and gems nothing more nothing less