Suggestion maybe there should be some new stuff in game?

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by sharckiller, May 26, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. sharckiller

sharckiller Forum Greenhorn

i have a lot of great ideas that are easy to realize and could help a lot to make the
    players enjoy the game again, starting with making a monthly and yearly reward , just like the daily but instead of it stopping at 5 days , one that resets every 30 days and another that resets every 360 days.. a new dungeon that you can win 1k-10k andermants depending on what difficulty you play it and how fast you've done it, and it's only playable once a day so people doesn't just spam it all day.. a infinite dungeon where mobs keep spawning all the time with a leaderboard about who stays longer in there or how many mobs they killed in there , weekly quests that have some good rewards.. i do have a lot more ideas that could the game a lot more fun to play .. will see if i should write them or not depending on the answers on the ideas i wrote in this thread

2. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

good ideas, the game just needs harder content and more build variety ... Currently classes just armor break and spam 1 ability xd, hopefully one day the armor break gets removed from bosses and boss rewards increase to match the difficulty, maybe the hardest bosses have a small chance to drop the highest gem rarity and such

Xequarth likes this.