Feedback Maze of blaze

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by FAALHAAS, Feb 3, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Board Analyst

Now that the map is ''working'' theres a couple things I notice:

1: Very often the game puts me in ''normal'' difficulty after the map change, even tho i went merci or blood. So, I'm in merci/blood in maze->Then I click the threestump->go next map and tadaa i'm in normal. Quite annoying.

2: Chests/Ingredients/Monsters spawn on unreachable spots in the 2nd map. (mostly at start of map)

3: The BOSS takes up way too much space on screen. Its almost impossible to jump/move anywhere without clicking on the boss(even tho I click on an empty space)

4: Where is info about what to do with lava/sulfur leaves? And why are they not in ingredient bag?

5: The new set pieces CANT use dyes. (color dont change)

EDIT:
    6: Going to 2nd map often results in black screen. (need restart game) Tried 7 runs, all 7 times get black screen.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
  2. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    when they set up these new maps they mentioned that once the stump appeared the players crossed one of the 3 doors and found themselves on a similar map then once again cleaned found the way to go to the pit of azar so far no problem. look Official Announcement#Here
    [​IMG]

On the other hand, the fact of not being able to reach the chests, and of changing modes along the way = bugs,
    black screens too or the fact of being stuck in a corner of the map and having to leave the game to finally to move = bugs

Last edited: Feb 4, 2023
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  3. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

The same problem here. From blood mode trow me on normal when jump for secound map, a very annoying bug. The boss is to...big.
    We don't see those items who can drop on the last map before enter to Asar on entrance...
    The first map blazing of maze very poor designed, to stuck in anything!
    Good job, keep it this way!