Suggestion Mentor Bonus

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by 250JP, Dec 11, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. 250JP

250JP Forum Greenhorn

I personally never knew about the mentor bonus till way later when I decided to make a different character. Ive put TONS of hours on her (my SW first character I made on my list) and that bonus would be ideal. You should be able to freely change character order for bonus. Or simply charge a small fee to do the change (sorta like the name and character apperance 5.99) or another idea would be to work it into the dailybonus (if you spend certain amount of adernmant). let me know your thoughts thanks.

2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

You don't know how does mentor bonus work, do you?

Mentor bonus to wisdom is added to a character when another character on the same server and account has more wisdom, similarly with honor. Order of characters on the list has nothing to do with it.
    For example, your SW will get the wisdom mentor bonus as soon as your second character reaches more wisdom. So if you have on your SW eg. 50lvl wisdom, you will get mentor bonus on it as soon as you reach the same level and have higher exact amount of wisdom on the other character, and the bonus would fade as soon as you overtake the other character with your SW again.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

To simplify what ΣMiwel said, the character with the highest wisdom level or the highest honor level is the "mentor" to all your other characters and will not receive that bonus for themselves unless you surpass them with one of your alternate characters.

The feature was designed to make building a new character easier and more rewarding as they would advance quicker because of the bonus.