message for Mr Random ....

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Dimash1964, Oct 19, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dimash1964

Dimash1964 Forum Apprentice

As I understand it, the most important person in this game seems to be Mr Random, as he decides the fate of each individual player, that is, he decides if and how much and how often each player must drop something ... I wanted to communicate to Mr Random that when he remembers me as a player and allows me to drop the things I need in this game, then I will decide both to renew the Premium deluxe and to eventually make other purchases in the game, unless this Mr Random does not it is activated based on the purchases made (ie the more you spend the more you drop) then it would be better that those in charge warn the players, so that they can decide whether to spend in game or whether to continue playing without drop. Will there ever be an answer?

Tronco_Vaaaa likes this.
  2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

You only call him Mr Random? He's been elevated to the level of a god (RNGesus) for most of us, since he's the one controls our fates. XD

oslecGar_022 and Кresp1kss like this.
  3. Dimash1964

Dimash1964 Forum Apprentice

OPS sorry I did not know about his promotion to "RNGESUS" ... I was based on the answers that the drop is "Random" not to answers like you have to hope for the goodness of the GOD "RNGesus" so I have to light incense and bring him to eat by Lying in front of me to him"?????:):):):):)