Meta Idea

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by _Baragain_, Apr 1, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Should mounting the Draken Loving Boar take and return a draken?

1. Yes. This would be a nice little meta addition to the game.

46.7%
  2. No. This is a stupid idea.

6.7%
  3. Ummmmm, Baragain... are you feeling ok today?

33.3%
  4. April Fool's!!!

13.3%
  1. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

This game is all about the hack and slash with only peripheral attention paid to the story or meta related ideas, so this idea will probably never see the light of day... but here goes nothing.

So, you know the mount, the "Draken Loving Boar?" You're dangling a Draken in front of him to get him to go where you want... but where does that Draken come from?

I propose that when you mount the Draken Loving Boar, it should take one Draken out of your Draken wallet to put on the end of the stick, and when you unmount, it gets returned to you. Plus, if you have no Draken, you shouldn't be able to get on the Draken Loving Boar since you have nothing to put at the end of the stick.

Something like this shouldn't be too hard to pull off and a little detail like this would add just a small touch of realism to our little game.

What do you think.

[​IMG]

trakilaki and MikeyMetro like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Ummmmm, Baragain... are you feeling ok today?

3. .iulian96.

.iulian96. Forum Apprentice

Thats a good idea, and a focus on lore too will be a good thing.

4. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

lolz, sure; why not? I've had enuf beers so far today to give this a +1 :D

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

It is a very good idea but it is incomplete!
    Let me fix it for you

[addon] When you log out while on Pig Mount you get your draken automatically back to your Draken pool ... but when you log in back to the game, since you are still on the mount, you have the extra Draken on the end of the stick.[/addon]

This way players will have another way of "farming" draken :)
    It would be fun watching the whole server mount/unmount and relog over and over again. After all ... this is a
    game.

_Baragain_ and MikeyMetro like this.
  6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I dont think that is my suggestion so much as how the devs would implement my idea, but I can totally see that happening.

7. Akageshi

Akageshi Forum Duke

It's so useless I <3 it.

An idea about this mount popped up in my stupid little mind. I'll post it separately...