Feedback Midsummer event of deadly boredom

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by doctormaz, Jul 20, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

Really and highly repetitive event I tried to do 20 laps in two days but I stopped much earlier.
    1) You have clogged my inventory with 10-11 places perpetually filled with garbage;
    2) the very complex and fascinating map remained so for 10 seconds ... time to remind me that it has been the same for years
    3) complexity feasible but one of the two bosses oneshots you except the real tanks (will there still be any?)

So after almost twenty laps I reached the first pin and the patience was over.

Thousands of invitations from players of level 58-60 to rise which all act as mascots.

Anything can go but I say: is it possible to occupy 10 and more inventory spaces for an event?
    Do I throw all the sets that I have? And if you decide to nerf some good sets that I do, then I have to do them again? what a beautiful game with so many certainties ... that you abandon it immediately :)

PS if you are lucky you happen with some excited player who has no time to write thanks or greetings.
    Unfortunately, the game has degenerated so much that it travels at frantic speeds that are no longer acceptable (to me).

FAALHAAS and cigarbennett like this.
  2. ManaThief

ManaThief Advanced

1) Easy solution: Don't do the quests from NPCs other than Hardy and the Lepricon (or whatever it is) in the middle, they are incredibly time inefficient anyways.
    2) I'd agree it is pretty boring, but you don't have to grind it at all, just do the Hardy's quests (5x / day) and you finish the event without much effort
    3) Don't tank the bosses or go lower difficulty

20 laps is pretty excessive.

Don't play with useless players, boosting is unethical anyways.

I don't know what do you mean by the sets.

Alpaca and edrogers58 like this.
  3. edrogers58

edrogers58 Regular

As noted above 5 runs a day and the event is done easily enough
    I also agree with the play alone theory too many people in Drakensang want to be carried I am well and trully over it
    Not sure what you mean by 1 shot from the boss you can tell when he is going to release the fire just jump or move
    I run Blood or Merciless and I can do my 5 laps in 20 minutes solo
    I am Free to Play as well although my toon is 10-12 years old