Minerals map

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by hubi86, Sep 8, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. hubi86

hubi86 Forum Apprentice

Hi Do you have any map which shows mineral drops from the maps ? Im looking to get the fastest way to farm a minerals which are necessary to upgrade a royal stones.

2. zimbawe

zimbawe Padavan

Hello all :),

(sorry i don't speak well english, but i try to help you ). :oops:

For up your jewels-stones, the minerals depend of what stones you want up o_O.

Look in your bag (inventary) the third category of ingrédients; and read : there are 3 category : white, green and blue

For royal : royal normal is green and royal magic is blue.

Put your curseur on the mineral you need, and read : the maps and the mode you may go to get them, is writting on.

Or, you can also go to the "etabli" (?? sorry french word), and read the direction to use.

Maybe my answer can help you if you understand my bad Shakespear langage :D……….. i hope :).

BB all, have a funny game :cool:.

Sign: TheSoPrettyLovelyFrenchFatBunnyGirl of DSO … ah ah ah :p ;)!

3. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Each map as a tooltip window which clearly shows what raw materials / ores are dropping from there.
    I've made some guided maps where you can farm them pretty easily, in my opinion.

Here they are:
    • Diamonds > Hailstone Mountains (Chrysocolla) -
    • Onyxes > Evergreen Oasis (Chalcocite)
    • Amethysts > The Gleaming Mountains (Cobalt)
    • Cyanites > FBI (Beryl)
    • Rubies > Most people farm in Loxley Caverns, but I prefer Liar's Lair, once most of the positions are nearby Khalys door.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2019
    Bloodborne likes this.
  4. couda22

couda22 Forum Commissioner

You can find complete maps here (maps created by Amperion).
    My personal preference for farming ores:
    • Chrysocolla (Diamonds) - Hailstone Mountains
    • Chalcocyte (Onyxes) - Spike Valley
    • Cobalt (Amethysts) - The Gleaming Mountains via Thunder Crest map
    • Beryl (Cyanites) - Tegan's Sanctuary
    • Vanadinite (Rubies) - Stonekeep