Feedback Minimum and Maximum Enchantments values

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -.SeReNiTy.-, Aug 25, 2017.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -.SeReNiTy.-

-.SeReNiTy.- Someday Author

Hello people!

As some of you remember, since R185, we are waiting for the most updated list about minimum and maximum enchantments values for each item.

I am convinced that this situation - lacking of this type of information - is not Mod's team fault, but we are having problems on crafting a "perfect" item, as we have no idea on the best value we can get to craft it further into, for example, an unique item.

For that reason, I am launching this iniciative.

So, what's the goal? Creating our own database of minimum and maximum enchantments values.

To keep it simple and organized, I would like to everyone to follow this model in order to be easy for me to keep this database being updated.

++ Please, follow the steps below when you want to answer to this thread. :)

[Item category]
    Amulet; Belt; Rings; One hand weapon; Two hand weapon; Deffensive off-hand weapon; Offensive off-hand weapon; Helmet; Pauldrons; Torso; Boots; Gloves.
    [Enchantment & enchantment value]
    Identify the mimimum and/or the maximum value you have ever seen so far. (add it with 2 decimal numbers, when possible)
    [Class]
    Identify the class you are playing in (Ranger; Spellweaver; Dragonknight or Steam Mechanic)
    [Add a screenshot]
    In order to prove your say, please, post a screenshot with the minimum and/or the maximum value you have ever seen so far.

*** ONLY FOR 50+ LEVEL ITEMS ***

Example:

[Item category]: Helmet/Head/Hat
    [Enchantment value] 13,80% increased critical hit rate (max. value ever seen)
    [Class]: Ranger
    [Add a screenshot]:

[​IMG]

I'll start updating whenever there is concrete data for it :)
    I count with your cooperation and... spread the new :) The more participating, the better we have our database.

Note: Mods, if this is not on the right section, move it, please. I hope this will be also useful for your guide in the forum (out-of-dated). I also would like to ask, if possible, to stick this thread xD

Thank you a lot.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2017
    Melethainiel likes this.
  2. -DeathRaider-

-DeathRaider- Forum Pro

3. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @-.SeReNiTy.- ,

That's an awesome idea! That kind of work is very much appreciated and it's currently being done ;)
    For your information, and based on your work too, we created a new table (still not final) where you can check the maximum values found so far. We're waiting for your contribution there.

Here you have the links:

Once again, thank you for your support ;)

Hey there @-DeathRaider- ,

You can make use of Feedback - share higher values thread next time :p
    I added to the table that new value. Thank you for sharing!

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.