Support missing recipes

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by JohnWick, Jan 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

The version contains bug fixes for skills and talents that are not working properly, drop adjustments, fixes for quests and missing recipes and lots of other fixes and improvements that are needed to improve the game.

Does this refer to the recipes that we had and that have disappeared?

Before the expansion I had a ton of 40%, 60% and 80% recipes and now I can only create 20% recipes.

Is this a mistake or did they take them away from us and have to get them back?

If anyone knows something that can clarify me I would appreciate it :)

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I think by "missing recipes" they are talking about the one to craft light essences...

As for the percentage of the buffs, you just have to go to a buff merchant and you will see they had nerfed all of them. Numbers that we used to get for magic rarity buffs would now require a legendary rarity buff. xD

3. JohnWick

JohnWick Advanced

I think I have not explained myself well, I am not referring to the nerf they have suffered, nor to the recipes for tonics, elixirs and remedies.

I mean the potions of life and / or mana (steam), I would swear I had recipes for all the potions and if they weren't all sure they were almost all, and now I can only create recipes for potions of 20% life / steam. What's more, put the following are for achievements, I try to make those achievements of creating potions and I can't do it after spending resources on creating 20% life potions that right now are useless :)

So, either they have magically disappeared with the expansion, or it is an error and they will return them to us, or they removed them and we have to get them again doing something that I have not found in the game yet

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

The way I read it, the recipes for higher than Common quality portions are supposed to be earned by crafting x # of Common potions, then y # of Improved potions, the z # of Magic potions, etc. to earn achievements which would open up that next quality level. You can see in the tool tips for those items on the workbench references to achievements, but the achievement names are non-resolved substitution variables.

In other words, another part of the "expansion" they forgot to complete.

I suspect they'll program and link those achievements back to the workbench "very soon now."

On the other hand, the economics of crafting is complete trash, right? Both in terms of the cost to andermants to buy multitools to harvest the raw materials (which, for potions specifically, don't drop from mobs) and the cost in gold to buy the vessels/crafting materials (499 gold for a bottle to craft a single Common or Improved potion ... that's the equivalent of the value of 5-8 Magic items or 2-3 Extraordinary items, which might take 2-3 dungeons runs to gather from mob+champion+sentinel drops combined).

Consumable crafting is dead unless BP reworks the prices and/or drops (of sellable gear and/or raw materials and/or andermant).

We must learn to survive without them.

silverseas and JohnWick like this.