Feedback Misspelled English in Telepolos "Collector's Passion (2/3)" Quest

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Kernelly, Jan 24, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Hey, as you can see on the screenshot bellow in the quest dialogue there is a misspeled "is" instead of it. I realise that it's a minor problem, but Imo it's still worth mentioning in a minor feedback post. Cheers
    [​IMG]

----MERGED-------

Another one here. It says "Centurio" instead of Centurion.

[​IMG]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 24, 2021
    cigarbennett likes this.
  2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Kernelly and thank you ror reporting- we appreciate it - every little helps. I'd like to ask just one little thing of you: please, if you could be so kind add content to existing post instead of writing consecutive ones :) Thank you very much - keep up all the good work:

kind regards;

Shine2

3. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

This game is so bad after their CE that we have to sit around and correct their spelling. LMAO

Excellent @Kernelly Good idea. I will start looking for them too. Have something to do with my time now that the game is zero fun.

4. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Not exactly what I proposed, I just wanted to help since it kinda bothered me, at least that some dialogues are written incorrectly. I am aware of other game problems too (minor balance problems, some bugs), but they'll be reported by me when I'll encounter them.

-------MERGED-------

Hey, of course I can. I understand how problematic and unecessary spam can be. From now on I will report grammar mistakes from the game under this post. Regards :)

Last edited by moderator: Jan 25, 2021