More motivation for a new character

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by BarbaroSelvagem, Oct 25, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

I have been playing with a warrior as my main since much time ago. But lately I have been inclined to play as ranger, but see all the hardwork I need pass trough again, and I decide to not do this, just when we have big achievement that are easy to do, like the winter runes from anniversary event, easy to achieve. I think should be others buffs for who already is maxed or almost there, but wants to evolve a new character.
    I think that's is a good start

+ 5% Progress for all events resources
    + Gem drops from random mobs and chests increased by 10%
    + Unique chance drop from all bosses increased by 10%
    +5% Disccount for real money for whatever cloack that give bonus for event
    +5% andermant from every resource

For premium
    +2% Disccount from purcharse in premium day:
    +1 rewind daily quests (the one with andermant) Maximum 4

for deluxe
    +3 disccount from purcharse in premium day
    +2 rewind daily quests (the one with andermant) maximum 5
    +Pet owl https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DnCnYNzXoAA3iy-.jpg Purcharsed from Emilia by gold
    effect: +Green: Effect: All items have a chance of get +1% on base stats (max 100%)
    Blue effect: All items have a chance of get +3% on base stats max 100%
    Purple: All unique items have a chance of get +4% on base stats (100%)
    Legendary: All uniques items have a chance of get +5% on base stats
    Mytic pet: All uniques items have a chance of being a low mythic version (100% true on stats and enchanments

And not useful things like a new badge:
    dedicated learner
    *Green nickname* exclusive for who already conquered the achievement of 20 legendary jewels and it's playing with another character
    *Exclusive skin: should be something like this: https://itsmycostume.com/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0513-scaled.jpg"

Think about how many players have maxed the character but lack from motivation to evolve a new one, and all the time he have play to be maxed (or almost that) and another two or more years to max another character. So this will be a motivation for people who wants to make a new character. Instead of being bored from play the game they will be energized to play the things again with a little less effort, and since there's good rewards with it, but it's nothing close to make a person spend -15% time on game. but of course they will pay for deluxe to keep grinding, many people will say this is not necessary, but I think the old school players, the hardcore players, players who stopped play the game for no motivation will think this is very interesting.

Xequarth and oslecGar_022 like this.
  2. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Understandable that you personally might not feel like advancing a new character, but a lot of people do just for the sake of it. They ask their fellow Dracanian friends to help them level new characters and when time comes they improve those characters in important events like those you mentioned. It's a matter of opinion mostly.

3. BarbaroSelvagem

BarbaroSelvagem Forum Apprentice

Yes I know about little event, but I am talking about maxed gems upgrades. I am talking about the time u need to be a maxed character in this game, YEARS, Even for hardcore players. And another characters? yes, YEARS of developing a new character to be maxed. YEARS. just for a line of imperial gems maxed, u need 530K shiny dust to make lines imperial to extra imperials, 530 BLOODCHESTS, for one line, LIKE 600 BOSSES IN PARALLEL With deluxe and JEWEL OF MORE GEMS IN LEGENDARY. everyone who make effort deserves a maxed character in this game, but do everything again is just a waste. there's no full experience in the game the way it is now

4. Kernelly

Kernelly Junior Expert

Agreed that maxing a character into endgame takes time; runes, gems, jewels, wisdom. Some of the forementioned are only from specific events, so yeah it takes time, but doesn't it make the game more interesting? In my opinion it does.

5. Dimash1964

Dimash1964 Forum Apprentice

.......the fate of Drakensang (as well as of the other BP games) is already sealed ... everything is already written useless to be under any illusions nothing will NEVER improve .... EVEN ....abandoned by all first of all by its leaders

6. doctormaz

doctormaz Someday Author

The players have not allowed to play without a move and moreover many have done so for serious reasons.
    You wasted too much time writing the stuff you wrote.
    There is no interest in improving the gameplay experience of the players or in any case this is expensive in terms of reprogramming.
    Many old games have closed their servers this let's say it resists but the weight of their choices is felt.
    Leaving aside the fatigue and repetitiveness of events which is inhumane, not to mention the always packed inventory that they cannot manage optimally ... years ago the essences grouped them in groups of 1000 hours of 50k es but it is not enough yet.
    Each event fills the inventory with filth. Not to mention the nerf of the various sets that make you over time making you disappear unique values.
    The game does not grow.