More quest slots

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by _Static_, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Static_

_Static_ Forum Apprentice

So this new area opens up, with tons of new quests. I am enthused. except for the fact that i can only take 3 quests at a time. anyone else find it ridiculous that we can only have 10 quests? it would be fine, if the pvp quests had their own tab. same for parallel worlds. there needs to be a separate tab for normal quests. not to mention the sargon quest that will be there indefinitely. something needs to be done about this. they did the right thing by adding the event quest tab. but why sargons quest isn't in it, i have no idea! I can't be the only one that is frustrated by this. i have 3 pvp quests going on, end of time quest, cloak quest, caves parallel quest, sargon quest, which leaves me 3. not cool. i have a lot of progress on all of those quests (minus sargon, of course), so i can't just delete them. lets get some people behind this one. it really is a common sense no brainer, there's no reason to limit the number of quests you can take.

let me know what you all think

xxstaticxx agathon

2. Amend

Amend Junior Expert

Ive been running into the same issue, being a new player makes it very frustrating. PVP quest need to be in there own quest tab like event quests

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Definitely support.

There is already another thread on this topic with a poll if you scroll down about half a page. Rather than re-type what I said there I wiil just post a link HERE.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.