Bug Mortis is no longer dropping cores !!!

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by TwiliShadow, Feb 16, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I sent a support request in already.

However, to gather information...

Has anyone else noticed that when you beat Mortis there are no cores among the mass of drops?

I've been running Fatal and I suspected on one run, saw no cores on the next run and recorded my core count, and then verified no cores on the third run that indeed Mortis is not dropping cores.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2020
  2. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

[​IMG]
    It's agument core looks like everything sems good for me
    Edit: I did one run inf3 i didn't get any core looks like mortis doesn't have 100% chance to drop you core ?!? lol

3. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Actually, with no cores 3 runs in a row it's looking like 0% chance.

UPDATE
    I ran 4 more fatal runs to Mortis to get silver on the leaderboard as I was almost there anyway. The final results from when I got suspicious:
    6 strait runs no cores drop.
    Last run 5 augment cores dropped.

So I've been shorted at least 30 cores, most of which should have been Materi Cores. :(

And speaking of.. now that I have gotten silver... not a single unique drop from Mortis in all those runs.

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I am quite surprised you haven't noticed such an old bug :D
    It was even affecting the DtU event

[​IMG]

5. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

The bugs in this game are like diamonds: forever. :D

6. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I generally only run Mortis when PvE Leaderboard is on and only to get Bronze or, like this time, Silver because he has no wooden chest like the other PW bosses. I can't recall ever not getting cores before now. However, now that I have Silver, and I have a good Amulet of Death (with near gold Health and gold All Resistance, that I got from DtU), I won't be running any more Mortis until next PvE... Even if I manage to get Gold in all the other Solo PWs.
    :)