Support Move form server to another

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ged_Test, Apr 13, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Ged_Test

Ged_Test Forum Greenhorn

Hello community,

I really like this game. I have been playing this game since my childhood, and believe me it is a looong time ago xd.

Well, there is one thing bothering me. I live in Europe but for some reason, I decided to play at American server "Tegan", which causes lags in my client. Maybe it is because of my weak internet connection. The lowest ping value is 150 ms but the average is something about 300 ms, and that is unplayable. Sometimes it is even 999 ms, which is ehm, frozen screen xd.

So my question is that: Can I somehow move my Character from "Tegan" server to another eg. "Grimmag".

In the end, it is just data stored in a hardware server. I will appreciate this. On "Grimmag", there is 35 ms, and that is wonderful.

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Ged_Test!Unfortunately, as much as it would be wonderful, the option to move characters from one server to another is not available. The only thing I would suggest is to create a character on Grimmag or Heredur:(

kindest regards;
    Shine2

3. Ged_Test

Ged_Test Forum Greenhorn

Mhm, I see.
    But you know, I have to grind that gear again from skretch :(

4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

How much did you pay?