#MTGGA , MAKE THE GAME GREAT AGAIN

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by AstralProtector, Jul 22, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AstralProtector

AstralProtector Forum Greenhorn

Greetings, i would like to ask you if you could take into your CONSIDERATION the fact that this game is as it is..
    and thats why i would like to ask you if you could do a OLD-NEW specific server dedicated for old players and of course new who would be interested to play the "old" game -> i am meaning the good old time´s where in Q1 was as an reward gloves those times were really nice, so i am asking you to make a 1 old-new server dedicated for us who really liked and enjoyed the good old game to make an - " CLASSIC SERVER".

Thank you for the reading and have a nice day :)

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello AstralProtector , please use Search option. Such ideas or very similar ones have been discussed numerous times before. Also, please refrain from posting the same post multiple times all over the Forum. Thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.